Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Bored. It's 3:43 P.M. I can't stand being this bored. I don't think I've ever been able to stand boredom. I tend to do stupid things when I'm bored.

Sitting in living room watchingThe Mummy Returns. I'd be really interested in watching it if there wasn't so much glare.

Wife is sleeping. Headache; there might be some relief when she wakes up. I'm tired myself, but I don't want to take a nap. I'd rather wait for night to fall so that I can get a full night's rest. This weekend, like last weekend, was a really lazy one.

We had Brian, Jen, and Katie over last night. Dinner was really good--homemade pizza (I don't know if that's proper grammer). Lauren made it, along with some homemade french bread. We ended the night with Man on Fire (previous post). Went to sunday school this morning and then came home to prepare for people to come over for lunch. Sat around and didn't do a whole lot, but was glad to have company over. Now there isn't anybody except for us. I think thats what's making me tired and bored. Bored because there isn't anything to do; tired because I'm bored.

Still waiting on AAA to call back with something. I last spoke with someone on Thursday. I got an, "Uh Oh." That didn't please me.

No comments:

Post a Comment