Friday, January 9, 2009

Yaahh.

At work. Not a lot to do; typical Friday. It's 9:40 a.m and I sit here in the computer room; waiting, waiting for something new to happen. New isn't always the case here. If it is, its usually got some consequences... Change is needed. What kind of change? I don't know. I'm sure there's someone who does know.

I applied for AAA the week before Christmas break. I applied and went in for an interview rather quickly. I head back in a week and was told that I was the leading candidate for the cashier postion at the Tustin Branch. Its ridiculous how fast all of this is going. Kind of weird how its all falling into place. I guess not weird, perhaps just right. I've been praying that this is where I'm being asked to be.

"You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung."
-Holliday

No comments:

Post a Comment